Tuesday, August 4, 2015

About Me

Contact Info:
Andrew Spohn
aspohn@uc.k12.in.us
765-458-5136 Ext. 3429

Path to Teaching:
Here are the boring details! It's a bit of a long story, but it's been a very enjoyable ride. I graduated from UCHS in 2008 then I went to IUPUI my freshman year, pursuing Computer Programming. I then switched majors to Social Work, wanting to make a difference in the world. After my freshman year, I transferred to Ball State. At Ball State, I pursued Accounting for two years. I definitely have a strength with numbers and business. I ended up transferring to IU East for my Senior year and I graduated from there in 2012. I majored in Business Administration with a minor in Entrepreneurship. After graduating, I worked in retail management for a few years and then got into the recruiting field. From there, I realized that the occupation I had always been looking for was teaching! It's perfect! Suits all my needs and my strengths. I am so excited to get started!

Personality:
Curious, slightly nerdy, positive, enthusiastic, spontaneous, intentional, present, mindful, considerate, and thoughtful.


Hobbies:
Podcasts, movies, toys, outdoor adventures, comics, video games, books, and pop culture.



No comments:

Post a Comment